Ski Chalet With Sauna, Jacuzzi Bath And Wifi. Stadl An Der Mur
Chalet with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in Stadl, Austria
From £678 per week
Chalet to rent in Stadl, Austria
Traditional Austrian self catering 2 bedroom ski chalet which sleeps up to 8. Near to the Kreischberg ski resort, one of the most snow sure areas of Austria. Now with free WiFi.
Share this holiday home
Chalet overview - owner's description
Spacious 2 storey chalet - located in a little hamlet just outside Stadl.
Sleeps 4-8, with two bedrooms and two bathrooms, TV, living and dining areas, kitchen, conservatory and large upstairs balcony.
The chalet is heated with a gas fire and under floor heating throughout, there is a family sized sauna and the all important boot warmer.
There are local shops and many restaurants and bars just a short drive away. We have now installed WiFi and an ipod/mp3 player, so bring your ipod/phone and lead and listen to your favourite music.
A true dual season location
In the winter – skiing up to 2200mtrs it boasts some of Austria’s most snow sure skiing.
In the summer – there is a stunning 18 hole golf course, horse riding, hiking, fishing, swimming and mountain biking. We are located next to many breathtaking mountain ranges. The chalet is only just over 1hours drive from the F1 Grand Prix circuit.
For larger groups, or more than one family, we have access to other chalets on the complex, please email me for availability and prices. Please note the prices are shown in Euros.
Facilities on the complex
The nearby Hotel has a delivery service of fresh hot food to the chalet, details can be found in the chalet information book.
The bakery at Stadl an der Mur will deliver fresh bread daily to the chalet and details can be found in our chalet information book
This chalet has 17 verified reviews.
17 out of 17 people recommend staying here
I recommend this chalet, because it was clean, and we find everything what we can use.
And the ski centrum (Kreischberg) just about 10 minute.
Lovely chalet, perfect size for a family trip. Plenty of ski resorts within a 45 minute drive, Krieschberg being the closest at only 10 minutes away. Would definitely use again.
We had a great time staying here for 4 days! Thank you!
Excellent holiday, great ski resort, thank you
were very content about the house and the sky -aria Murau.
This chalet is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this chalet in Stadl, AustriaThis chalet is in the countryside and in a quiet area near the mountains. It has a balcony, a barbecue, outside lighting and a shared garden. Car hire is necessary as the renter will need a car to get about for shopping, eating out and the beach; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 19 April 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 19 April - 18 December 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 19 December 2019 - 7 January 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 8 January - 18 December 2020: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 19 December 2020 - 7 January 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 8 January - 2 March 2021: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 4 March - 18 December 2021: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 19 December 2021 - 7 January 2022: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 8 January - 2 March 2022: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 1 January - 30 June and receive 10% off if the booking is made 12 months before the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 November - 31 December and receive 10% off if the booking is made 12 months before the arrival date.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 1 January - 30 April and receive 25% off if the booking is made within 2 weeks of the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 May - 30 June and receive 20% off if the booking is made within 2 weeks of the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 September - 30 November and receive 20% off if the booking is made within 2 weeks of the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 December - 31 December and receive 25% off if the booking is made within 1 week of the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Arrive between 1 April - 30 June and receive 25% off if the booking is for 4 weeks or more.
- Arrive between 1 September - 30 November and receive 25% off if the booking is for 4 weeks or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
Austrian Tourist Tax, paid by any adult over the age of 14.
£0.87 per person per night, paid with booking
pets €5 per night per pet
€5 per night per pet, paid locally
Cleaning. There is a cleaning and linen charge, €110 per stay, please leave the money in the chalet before the end of your stay to pay the cleaners and cover the bedlinen and towels.
€110 per booking , paid locally
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 8:
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
There is also 2 double sofa beds in lounge and conservatory, 1 cot
2 bathrooms, 2 Separate WC's
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV Languages in English, German, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 8, Dining area seats 6, Central heating, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire essential
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Shared garden
For larger groups, or more than one family, we have access to other chalets on the complex, please email me for availability and prices. Please note the prices are shown in Euros. Discounts are available on selected dates, just ask. The ski lift at Kreischberg is open until early April
Private Owner From Kenilworth, United Kingdom Member since Dec 2006
Past bookings: 310 bookings
Response rate: 50%
Response time: within 19 minutes
Last seen: 17 hours ago
Number of properties: 3