Ski Chalet With Sauna, Jacuzzi Bath And Wifi. Stadl An Der Mur
Chalet with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in Stadl an der Mur, Austria
Booking cost: £0.00
From £630 per week
Traditional Austrian self catering 2 bedroom ski chalet which sleeps up to 8. Near to the Kreischberg ski resort, one of the most snow sure areas of Austria. Now with WiFi.
Spacious 2 storey chalet - located in a little hamlet just outside Stadl.
Sleeps 4-8, with two bedrooms and two bathrooms, TV, living and dining areas, kitchen, conservatory and large upstairs balcony.
The chalet is heated with a gas fire and under floor heating throughout, there is a family sized sauna and the all important boot warmer.
There are local shops and many restaurants and bars just a short drive away. We have now installed WiFi and an ipod/mp3 player, so bring your ipod/phone and lead and listen to your favourite music.
A true dual season location
In the winter – skiing up to 2200mtrs it boasts some of Austria’s most snow sure skiing.
In the summer – there is a stunning 18 hole golf course, horse riding, hiking, fishing, swimming and mountain biking. We are located next to many breathtaking mountain ranges. The chalet is only just over 1hours drive from the F1 Grand Prix circuit.
For larger groups, or more than one family, we have access to other chalets on the complex, please email me for availability and prices. Please note the prices are shown in Euros.
Facilities on the complex
The nearby Hotel has a delivery service of fresh hot food to the chalet, details can be found in the chalet information book.
The bakery at Stadl an der Mur will deliver fresh bread daily to the chalet and details can be found in our chalet information book
14 verified reviews
14 out of 14 people recommend staying here
Excellent holiday, great ski resort, thank you
were very content about the house and the sky -aria Murau.
The chalet was modern, warm and well equipped. The boot warmer was a great addition and the kids loved the sauna. We lost electrical power on day two, but a quick call to the owner had this sorted out very quickly. In very heavy snow you may need snow chains to get up the hill to the property, but we did not have a problem. The skiing at Kreichberg (a 10 minute drive) is excellent with long open blue slopes for beginners and some interesting reds and blacks for the more advanced skier, but get there before 0830 to avoid a long queue for the gondola.
We were there six person (three generation). Upstairs were two children with parents and downstairs we, grandparents. We could be well separeted whenn we wished. Kichen area was perfect, we liked very much the sauna after skiing.
The four days we spent there was marvellous.
If on the grandfloor could be a cupboard made the stay downstairs more confortable.
We decided to come back if we can do it next year as well.
Very good two weeks of holiday.We were more than satisfied with our choice, in this chalet in Stadl an der Mur. Wish we could stay some more days...weeks. Everything was smooth from the booking till departure.The house is clean and comfortable, well equipped and has a warm friendly atmosphere.
Distances to locations
Sights and attractions
Prices and availability
Updated 4 September 2016
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 4 September - 10 December 2016: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 11 December 2016 - 4 March 2017: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 5 March - 15 July 2017: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 16 July - 2 September 2017: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 3 September - 9 December 2017: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 10 December 2017 - 3 March 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 4 March - 14 July 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 15 July - 2 September 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 3 September - 10 December 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 11 December 2018 - 4 March 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 5 March - 15 July 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 16 July - 2 September 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 1 January - 30 June and receive 10% off if the booking is made 12 months before the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 November - 31 December and receive 10% off if the booking is made 12 months before the arrival date.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 1 January - 31 January and receive 25% off if the booking is made within 1 week of the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 May - 30 June and receive 20% off if the booking is made within 2 weeks of the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 September - 30 November and receive 20% off if the booking is made within 2 weeks of the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 December - 31 December and receive 25% off if the booking is made within 1 week of the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Arrive between 1 April - 30 June and receive 25% off if the booking is for 4 weeks or more.
- Arrive between 1 September - 30 November and receive 25% off if the booking is for 4 weeks or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
Cleaning. There is a cleaning and linen charge, €80 per stay plus €5 per person, please leave the money in the chalet before the end of your stay to pay the cleaners and cover the bedlinen and towels.
£68.91 per booking, paid locally
Austrian Tourist Tax, paid by any adult over the age of 14.
£0.86 per person per night, paid with booking
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 8:
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
There is also 2 double sofa beds in lounge and conservatory, 1 cot
2 bathrooms, 2 Separate WC's
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WI-FI, TV Languages in English, German, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 8, Dining area seats 6, Central heating, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire essential
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Shared garden
For larger groups, or more than one family, we have access to other chalets on the complex, please email me for availability and prices. Please note the prices are shown in Euros. Discounts are available on selected dates, just ask. The ski lift at Kreischberg is open until early April
Private Owner From Southampton, United Kingdom Member since Dec 2006
Past bookings: 282 bookings
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 2 hours
Last logged in: 2 hours ago
Number of properties: 3