Castle with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in St. Anton am Arlberg, Austria
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £2,356 per week
Castle to rent in St. Anton am Arlberg, Austria
Castle overview - owner's description
Chalet Dora is a gorgeous and traditional apartment-style rental. Found on the first-floor, this gem of the piste will provide you with a quintessentially Alpine Austrian stay, incorporating comfort.
Chalet Dora is a gorgeous and traditional apartment-style rental. Found on the first-floor, this gem of the piste will provide you with a quintessentially Alpine Austrian stay, incorporating comfort, style and traditional Austrian hospitality!
It has a wealth of lovely antique hand-carved furniture and a fantastically large (and charmingly creaky) wood-paneled living room where you can collapse after a day on the infamous Galzig.
The bedrooms, bathrooms and dining rooms of Chalet Dora are all wonderfully quirky and comfortable. The apartment itself is enviably positioned a two minute walk from the uncrowded Nassereinbahn Bubble Lift and ski school meeting point, and just a straight-forward 8-minute flat walk to St Anton's cobbled high-street with its plentiful shops, bars & restaurants.
The local vicinity also offers popular bars and restaurants for those looking to stay closer to home. You will be looked after by one of our specially-selected chalet hosts who lives out of the building (but close enough by to be handy!)
What's on offer at Chalet Dora:
- Bedroom 1: Austrian Twin (1 base, 2 mattresses made up as singles)
- Bedroom 2: Twin
- Bedroom 3: Twin with en-suite bath & loo
- Additional Separate shower room with shower & loo- Free Internet access with laptop provided
- Flat-screen TV and DVD library
- External Parking for 1 car
- Bed linen, bath & hand towels with Arran Aromatics Soap & Shower Gel
- iPod docking station
- Ski and boot area in property
Optional extras available to pre-book:
Cot & highchair, Dogs allowed (small charge & deposit payable)
St Anton is one of the most challenging ski resorts in Europe, combining some of the best on and off-piste skiing in the northern Alps. As Austria's leading ski resort, St Anton has earned itself a well-deserved spot in the world's top 5 ski resorts and the Austrian Alpine apres ski is nothing short of legendary.
Although situated at the relatively low altitude of 1305m, St Anton is the recipient of snow from three separate weather fronts, boasting one of the best snow histories in the Alps. There's 276km of pistes and additional off piste (including Lech and Zurs) are loaded with the white stuff. Wedged into a deep valley, St Anton is suited more for the intermediate and advanced skiers owing to the steep gradient of the slopes (you'll often find that red runs here are more difficult than the ones in France).
And you can't talk about St Anton without mentioning the apres ski, starting early and hard – and it's not for the faint hearted! Bars such as the Moosewirt and Krazy Kangaroo put on a no-holds barred apres, with shots, steins, lederhosen and plenty of cheesy Euro-pop – perfect after a hard day on the slopes. It's charming yet utterly unique!
Included in the price:
- Seven nights accommodation
- Bed linen, bath towels and toiletries
- Cooked/Continental breakfast (on 7 days)
- Homemade afternoon tea with coffee & tea (on 7 days)
- Three course evening meal with wine (on 6 nights)
This castle does not have any reviews but the agent has 2 reviews for their other properties.
This castle is:
Prices and availability
Updated 23 January 2018
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 23 January - 7 December 2018: changeover day is Sunday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 8 December 2018 - 5 January 2019: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 6 January 2019 - 7 April 2024: changeover day is Sunday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£1,000.00 per booking, paid locally
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Central heating, Open fire, Car hire optional