Chalet To Rent In Rosenthal
Chalet with 5 bedrooms and 1 bathroom in Rosenthal, Austria
From £1,190 per week
Chalet to rent in Rosenthal, Austria
You will find this cosy large house with magnificent rustic furnishing here in Neunkirchen. The rooms are spaciously separated and the kitchen has plenty of space.
Share this holiday home
Chalet overview - owner's description
You will find this cosy large house with magnificent rustic furnishing here in Neunkirchen. The rooms are spaciously separated and the kitchen has plenty of space. From the balcony you have a beautiful panoramic view of the surrounding mountains and the fields. In the surrounding area you can explore many sports and recreational activities such as hiking, mountain climbing and bicycle or horse riding. Perhaps you can even visit Hohe Tauern National Park under the supervision of experienced national park maintainers. Here many things are offered for families. The house owner’s daughter sometimes occupies the room on the top floor.
This chalet is made from wood and brick and was originally built in 1961 and refurbished in 2004. The agent has rated it as a three star property so it is a well-kept chalet, equipped with standard furniture. It is also good value for money. This chalet panoramic view of mountains and is located in Rosenthal, 20km from Mittersill. It is set in a very convenient location, 1km away from a lake. There's also a restaurant only 100 metres away.
You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The chalet is adequately equipped: it has a refrigerator and dishwasher. It also has some shared garden furniture outside.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A tennis court.
- A playground.
- An activity center.
This chalet does not have any reviews but the agent has 175 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this chalet in Rosenthal, AustriaThis chalet is near the golf. It has a tennis court.
Prices and availability
Updated 16 January 2020
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 24 January - 7 February 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 24 January - 26 June 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 27 June - 28 August 2020: changeover day is Saturday.
- 29 August - 18 December 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 19 December 2020 - 1 January 2021: changeover day is Saturday.
- 2 January - 29 January 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Throughout 2020: £116.00 per booking, paid locally
Bed linen (excluding towels)
Throughout 2020: free of charge
Throughout 2020: Maximum €2.05 per person per night, paid locally
Throughout 2020: Free of charge
About this chalet
- Living room
- Swimming pool
- Front door
- Activity room
- Ground floor
- 1st floor
- 2nd floor
- Not available
- Agent quality rating: three stars
- Year built: 1961
- Year modernised: 2004
- Holiday home (internal area 215 m2)
- Chalet constructed from wood and brick
- Panoramic view of mountains
- Houseowner lives on the site
- Non-smoking house
Show all 9 facts Show less
- 1 TV
This chalet has 5 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 1 double bed, 1 single bed
- Bedroom no. 2: 1 double bed, 1 single bed
- Bedroom no. 3: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 4: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 5: 1 double bed
Show all 5 bedrooms Show less
Please note: the bedrooms numbers are marked on the floor plan above.
- Toilet no. 1: toilet with hot and cold water
- Toilet no. 2: toilet with hot and cold water
- Toilet no. 3: toilet with hot and cold water
- Toilet no. 4: toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 1: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
Show all 5 bathrooms Show less
- Living room
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Electric cooker
- Freezer box (15 litres)
- Coffee machine
- Vacuum cleaner
Show all 7 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Central heating
- Terrace or similar
- Shared site (external area 1000 m2)
- Some shared garden furniture outside
- Free parking on site (space for 5 cars)
Show all 5 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the chalet and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: three stars. The agent rates this as a well-kept, middle of the range holiday property.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This chalet is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 655 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 655 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 6 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000