Chalet with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms in Piesendorf, Austria
From £1,065 per week
Chalet to rent in Piesendorf, Austria
Cozy Chalet near Ski Area in Piesendorf
Share this holiday home
Chalet overview - owner's description
At the edge of cosy Piesendorf, an authentic village in Pinzgau, only a few minutes by car from the famous Kaprun and Zell am See, lies the "Bergbiberhaus", with a view across the wide valley of the Salzach and the mountains of National Park Hohe Tauern. The right half (the only part you will occupy) of this characteristic, luxurious chalet has a living space of 174 sqm, stretching across three floors. This accommodation is ideal for friends or families travelling together, who want some privacy but also enjoy their holiday together.
This house combines an authentic Austrian character with nice, luxurious and durable living, furnished in a modern and comfortable way by local craftsmen with typical, high-quality materials. Out of ecological awareness, the house provides its own energy.
The bottom floor of this house is also suitable for wheelchair users. You'll have a beautiful living room with open plan kitchen at your disposal, with direct access to the south-facing terrace with terrace heater. The double bedroom has an en-suite bathroom without threshold.
On the first floor, you'll find the other bedrooms, including a master bedroom, a bedroom with two bunk beds and a special bedroom with a real sleeping loft.
In the basement, you'll find a luxurious private wellness area with infrared sauna, an experience shower and a relax corner. The ski basement with heated ski boot dryer can be reached both from the house and from outside. In the washing basement, you'll find a washing machine and a dryer.
This chalet has the perfect location, on a sunny spot in the centre of Salzburgerland. A narrow-gauge train stops near the chalet and will take you for free to the pistes of Zell am See during the winter.
The glacier of Kaprun, where you can go skiing from November through May/June, can be reached by bus or in just a few minutes by car.
In the summer, the chalet is the ideal starting point for hiking trips in the Hohe Tauern, or for biking and mountain-biking tours.
The chalet is within one minute of walking distance from the open-air swimming pool and lies at the Tauern Radweg, suitable for recreational cycling and hiking, also suitable for wheelchair users.
The golf courses of Zell am See, Saalfelden and Mittersill are respectively 5 km, 17 km and 29 km away.
- Living room (double sofa bed (160 x 200 cm), TV, terrace)
- Open kitchen (cooker (ceramic), oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge-freezer)
- Bedroom with bathroom (double bed (160 x 200 cm), TV, shower (adapted for disabled), washbasin, toilet (adapted for disabled))
On the 1st floor:
- Open kitchen (cooker (ceramic), combination microwave, dishwasher, fridge)
- Bedroom (double bed or 2 single beds, TV, balcony)
- Bedroom (2x bunk bed (90 x 200 cm))
- Bedroom with bathroom (double bed (180 x 200 cm), TV, shower, washbasin, toilet)
- Bathroom (shower, 2x washbasin, toilet)
- Mezzanine (double bed (140 x 200 cm))
- Sanitary facility (tumble dryer, washing machine)
- Relaxation area (shower, sauna, toilet)
- Ski storage (ski boot heaters)
- 1x garden (fenced)
- 1x garden furniture
- 1x BBQ
- 1x parking
- 1x children's bed
- 1x high chair
Heated, south-facing balcony.A standard and a Nespresso coffee machine is provided. Capsules are available in local stores. If you prefer original Nespresso capsules, preferably bring them yourself.Upon your request, the local bakery will by happy to deliver fresh sandwiches at the Bergbiberhaus. You can order by phone: +43 (6549) 7216.An extra-large sauna towel is included in the linen package.
- Expenses related to charging an electric or hybrid car (when possible) are always charged according to use and separately
- When showing your voucher, you will receive a 10% discount on ski-rental at Skischule Entleitner In Fürth/Piesendorf/Walchen/Niedernsill
- When showing your voucher, you will receive a 5% discount on ski-lessons at Skischule Entleitner In Fürth/Piesendorf/Walchen/Niedernsill
- Parking places 4
5 other reviews
1 - 5 of 5
This chalet is:
Outside this chalet in Piesendorf, AustriaThis chalet is in a village. It has a balcony, a barbecue and a garden.
Prices and availability
Updated 15 December 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Included in price or to be paid locally
Final cleaning, Bed linen, Bath towels, Kitchen linen, Tourist tax
Free of charge
Cleaning - Based on consumption
Extra cleaning €150.00 (approx. £125.18) per booking, paid locally
Extra bed linen change €12.00 (approx. £10.01) per person, paid locally
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 8:
- 1 double bed
- 1 double bed
- 2 bunk bed (sleeps 2)s
- 1 double bed
There is also 1 double sofa bed, 1 cot
Internet / WiFi, TV
Cooker, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Microwave, Oven
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Parking, Private garden
Preferred Partner From Zurich, Switzerland Member since Dec 2017
This chalet is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2017 and have had 47 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 47 bookings
Response rate: 93%
Response time: within 23 hours
Last seen: 18 days ago
Number of properties: over 1,000