Kitzbühel Land Holiday Chalet Rental
Chalet with 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms in Kitzbühel Land, Austria
From £8,874 per week
Chalet to rent in Kitzbühel Land, Austria
A luxurious chalet is available here in the Kitzbühel Alps for your stay. The house is situated in a quiet location overlooking the country side of the town of Kitzbühel. The tasteful.
Share this holiday home
Chalet overview - owner's description
A luxurious chalet is available here in the Kitzbühel Alps for your stay. The house is situated in a quiet location overlooking the country side of the town of Kitzbühel. The tasteful, rustic-style furnishing gives the chalet a complete luxurious ambience. The spacious living room has an inviting fireplace where you can have cosy get-togethers on cooler days. The spacious bedrooms have a private bathroom. Breakfast is prepared by the friendly staff of the hotel and is included for the duration of your stay. If you have running errands, or you have any requests, please contact the caretaker. Sauna / solarium / hot tub are also included in the charges in addition to final cleaning and taxes. The services of a limousine as well as an award-winning chef are also available on request (separately chargeable). Enjoy the serene spacious garden overlooking the magnificent mountain scenery. In a few minutes you can reach the ski areas Kitzbühel (Hahnenkamm) as well as a beautiful lake, horse riding stables, tennis courts, golf courses and the many shops in the city. Two children are permitted on request.
This beautiful chalet is made from wood and brick. The agent has rated it as a five star property so it is one of their best chalets - tastefully furnished and fully equipped. It is also great value for money. This chalet has panoramic view of mountains and is located in Kitzbühel Land, only 2km from Kitzbühel. The nearest airport is 97km away. It is set in a convenient location, 2.5km away from the skiing sport facility: there is a restaurant only 800 metres away.
The chalet has free cable internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The chalet is well equipped: it has a refrigerator, microwave, washing machine and dishwasher. The property has a sauna; it also has a garden and some garden furniture outside.
This chalet does not have any reviews but the agent has 189 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this chalet in Kitzbühel Land, AustriaThis chalet has a garden.
Prices and availability
Updated 21 August 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 21 December 2019 - 3 January 2020: changeover day is Saturday.
- 19 December 2020 - 1 January 2021: changeover day is Saturday.
- 2 January - 29 January 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Free of charge
Bed linen (excluding towels)
Free of charge
Free of charge
About this chalet
- Agent quality rating: five stars
- Holiday home (internal area 400 m2)
- Chalet constructed from wood and brick
- Panoramic view of mountains
- Non-smoking house
Show all 6 facts Show less
- Whirlpool bath (4 persons)
- A sauna
- 4 TVs
- Hi-Fi system/CD player
- Internet access via cable incl
Show all 7 facilities Show less
This chalet has 5 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 2: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 3: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 4: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 5: 1 double bed
Show all 5 bedrooms Show less
- Toilet no. 1: toilet with hot and cold water
- Toilet no. 2: toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 1: bath, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: bath, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 3: bath, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 4: bath, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 5: shower and bath, toilet with hot and cold water
Show all 7 bathrooms Show less
- 2 living rooms
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Electric cooker
- Cooker hood
- Freezer (100 litres)
- Coffee machine
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Vacuum cleaner
Show all 11 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Central heating
- Oil heater
- Woodburning stove / fireplace
Show all 4 features Show less
- Terrace or similar
- A garden (external area 1750 m2)
- Some garden furniture outside
- Free parking on site (space for 4 cars)
Show all 5 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the chalet and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: five stars. This is the agent’s highest rating and this property should be tastefully furnished and full equipped.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This chalet is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 644 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 644 bookings
Response rate: 90%
Response time: within 6 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000