Apartment with 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms in Kappl, Austria
From £448 per week
Apartment to rent in Kappl, Austria
A spacious, rustic and comfortably furnished apartment situated on 2 floors can be found in this quiet house, which is beautifully situated on a slope.
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
A spacious, rustic and comfortably furnished apartment situated on 2 floors can be found in this quiet house, which is beautifully situated on a slope. The holiday apartment is never closed and you can privately utilise both the floors. From the terrace, there is a magnificent view of the valley. A small playground is also accommodated on the terrace. Sunny Mountain Park for children is found in the place called Kappl im Paznauntal. The summer leisure card is included (since 2013) in the fare. This entitles you for free usage of the hiking buses, cable cars, swimming pools and several local attractions for the duration of your stay.
This apartment is made from wood and brick and was originally built in 1960 and refurbished in 2002. The agent has rated it as a three star property so it is a well-kept apartment, equipped with standard furniture. It is also good value for money. This apartment has panoramic view of mountains and is located in Kappl, only 15km from Landeck. It is set in a good location: there is a restaurant only 100 metres away.
The apartment has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The apartment is well equipped: it has a refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher. It also has a barbecue, a garden and some garden furniture outside.
This apartment does not have any reviews but the agent has 146 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this apartment in Kappl, AustriaThis apartment has a barbecue and a garden.
Prices and availability
Updated 24 October 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 19 December 2018 - 8 February 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 29 June - 30 August 2019: changeover day is Saturday.
- 31 August - 20 December 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 21 December 2019 - 3 January 2020: changeover day is Saturday.
- 4 January - 7 February 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Free of charge
Maximum €2.50 per person per night, paid locally
Bed linen (excluding towels)
Free of charge
£50.00 per booking, paid locally
About this apartment
- Living room
- Swimming pool
- Front door
- Activity room
- Ground floor
- 1st floor
- 2nd floor
- Not available
- Agent quality rating: three stars
- Year built: 1960
- Year modernised: 2002
- Holiday apartment (internal area 122 m2)
- Apartment constructed from wood and brick
- Panoramic view of mountains
- Pets allowed (up to 2)
- Houseowner lives on the site
Show all 8 facts Show less
- 1 TV
- Satellite, German channels
- Wireless internet
This apartment has 5 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 2: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 3: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 4: 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 5: 1 single bed
Show all 5 bedrooms Show less
Please note: the bedrooms numbers are marked on the floor plan above.
- Toilet no. 1: toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 1: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 3: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
Show all 4 bathrooms Show less
- Living room
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Electric cooker (4 hobs)
- Cooker hood
- Freezer box
- Coffee machine
- Vacuum cleaner
Show all 9 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Central heating
- Terrace or similar
- A garden
- Some garden furniture outside
- Parking on the site (space for 4 cars)
- A barbecue
Show all 7 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the apartment and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: three stars. The agent rates this as a well-kept, middle of the range holiday property.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This apartment is managed by Novasol, an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 415 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 415 bookings
Response rate: 83%
Response time: within 10 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000
We are a property management company based in Copenhagen, Denmark. We offer self-catering properties throughout Europe including beautiful holiday homes near the sea, rustic country cottages in stunning surroundings, villas with private pools and many apartments close to a number of European cities.