Apartment To Rent In Jerzens
Apartment with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in Jerzens, Austria
From £449 per week
Apartment to rent in Jerzens, Austria
This beautiful, cosy apartment with a separate entrance is located in the Pitztal, at the foot of the Hochzeiger skiing area.
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
This beautiful, cosy apartment with a separate entrance is located in the Pitztal, at the foot of the Hochzeiger skiing area. You can not only recuperate here but also take a welcome break from the routine of everyday life, savour the Pitztal hospitality, go hiking, biking and much more. The apartment ATI347 is also located in the same house. The home owner offers a bread service, so that you can begin your day with a perfect breakfast.
This solidly constructed apartment was originally built in 1985 and refurbished in 1994. The agent has rated it as a three star property so it is a well-kept apartment, equipped with standard furniture. It is also good value for money. This apartment has panoramic view of mountains and is located in Jerzens, only 15km from Imst. It is set in a good location, 3.5km away from the skiing sport facility: there is a restaurant only 600 metres away.
The apartment has wireless internet available for an extra charge. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The apartment is well equipped: it has a refrigerator, microwave, washing machine and dishwasher. It also has a barbecue and some garden furniture outside.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A tennis court.
- A playground.
- An activity center.
This apartment does not have any reviews but the agent has 139 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this apartment in Jerzens, AustriaThis apartment is near the golf. It has a barbecue and a tennis court.
Prices and availability
Updated 8 January 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 16 January - 8 February 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 16 January - 28 June 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 29 June - 30 August 2019: changeover day is Saturday.
- 31 August - 20 December 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 21 December 2019 - 3 January 2020: changeover day is Saturday.
- 4 January - 7 February 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Throughout 2019: Free of charge
Wireless internet usage
Throughout 2019: paid locally
Throughout 2019: Maximum €2.00 per person per night, paid locally
Bed linen (excluding towels)
Throughout 2019: free of charge
Throughout 2019: £22.00 per booking, paid locally
About this apartment
- Living room
- Swimming pool
- Front door
- Activity room
- Ground floor
- 1st floor
- 2nd floor
- Not available
- Agent quality rating: three stars
- Year built: 1985
- Year modernised: 1994
- Holiday apartment (internal area 85 m2)
- Apartment constructed from concrete
- Panoramic view of mountains
- Pets not allowed
Show all 7 facts Show less
- Table tennis
- 1 TV
- Satellite, German channels
- Fish cleaning place outdoor
- Wireless internet ag. payment
Show all 7 facilities Show less
This apartment has 3 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 1 double bed, 1 single bed
- Bedroom no. 2: 1 double bed, 1 single bed
- Bedroom no. 3: 1 double bed, 1 single bed
Please note: the bedrooms numbers are marked on the floor plan above.
- Toilet no. 1: toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 1: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: shower, hot and cold water
- Kitchen / living room
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Electric cooker
- Cooker hood
- Freezer box (6 litres)
- Coffee machine
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Vacuum cleaner
Show all 11 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Central heating
- Underfloor heating - bathroom
- Woodburning stove
Show all 4 features Show less
- Terrace or similar
- Natural site (external area 2000 m2)
- Some garden furniture outside
- Parking on the site (space for 1 car)
- Swing and sandpit
- A barbecue
Show all 7 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the apartment and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: three stars. The agent rates this as a well-kept, middle of the range holiday property.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This apartment is managed by Novasol, an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 422 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 422 bookings
Response rate: 84%
Response time: within 10 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000
We are a property management company based in Copenhagen, Denmark. We offer self-catering properties throughout Europe including beautiful holiday homes near the sea, rustic country cottages in stunning surroundings, villas with private pools and many apartments close to a number of European cities.