Hüttschlag Chalet To Rent
Chalet with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms in Hüttschlag, Austria
From £730 per week
Chalet to rent in Hüttschlag, Austria
This is a comfortably furnished house in a beautiful location. It has stunning views up to the far end of Grossarl Valley. It is an independent house without neighbours.
Share this holiday home
Chalet overview - owner's description
This is a comfortably furnished house in a beautiful location. It has stunning views up to the far end of Grossarl Valley. It is an independent house without neighbours. The nearest supermarket is nearby. You can go for wonderful strolls during summer. The location is a delight for hikers. They can hike to over 40 Mountain huts in the area. The place is ideal for mountain bikers also. The holiday home has a sauna with shower. At a distance of 200 metres, you will get a ski bus which takes you, in winter, to the 8 km Grossarl-Dorfgastein ski area. You will find the ski slopes truly enchanting.
This chalet is made from wood and brick and was originally built in 1965 and refurbished in 2005. The agent has rated it as a three star property so it is a well-kept chalet, equipped with standard furniture. It is also good value for money. This chalet panoramic view of mountains and is located in Hüttschlag, 24km from St. Johann im Pongau. It is set in a good location, 8km away from the skiing sport facility: there is a restaurant only 300 metres away.
The chalet has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The chalet is well equipped: it has a refrigerator, washing machine and dishwasher. The property has a sauna; it also has a barbecue, a garden and some garden furniture outside.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A marked trail more than 10km long.
- A mountain bike trail more than 10km long.
This chalet does not have any reviews but the agent has 176 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this chalet in Hüttschlag, AustriaThis chalet has a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 29 January 2020
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 29 January - 7 February 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 29 January - 26 June 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 27 June - 28 August 2020: changeover day is Saturday.
- 29 August - 18 December 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 19 December 2020 - 1 January 2021: changeover day is Saturday.
- 2 January - 29 January 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Throughout 2020: £75.00 per booking, paid locally
Bed linen (including towels)
Throughout 2020: free of charge
Throughout 2020: Maximum €1.10 per person per night, paid locally
Throughout 2020: Free of charge
About this chalet
- Living room
- Swimming pool
- Front door
- Activity room
- Ground floor
- 1st floor
- 2nd floor
- Not available
- Agent quality rating: three stars
- Year built: 1965
- Year modernised: 2005
- Holiday home (internal area 140 m2)
- Chalet constructed from wood and brick
- Panoramic view of mountains
- Yes (up to 2)
- Non-smoking house
Show all 8 facts Show less
- A sauna
- 1 TV
- Wireless internet
Show all 4 facilities Show less
This chalet has 4 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 2: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 3: 2 bunk beds, 1 single bed
- Bedroom no. 4: 1 double bed, 1 single bed
Show all 4 bedrooms Show less
Please note: the bedrooms numbers are marked on the floor plan above.
- Toilet no. 1: toilet without sink
- Toilet no. 2: toilet without sink
- Bathroom no. 1: shower
- Bathroom no. 2: shower
- Bathroom no. 3: shower and bath
Show all 5 bathrooms Show less
- Living room
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Electric cooker
- Freezer box (10 litres)
- Coffee machine
- Washing machine
- Vacuum cleaner
Show all 8 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Central heating
- All-night burner
- Terrace or similar
- A garden (external area 2000 m2)
- Some garden furniture outside
- Free parking on site (space for 4 cars)
- A barbecue
- Marked trail more than 10km long
- Mountain bike trail more than 10km long
- Marked cycling trail more than 10km long
- Fitness centre
Show all 9 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the chalet and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: three stars. The agent rates this as a well-kept, middle of the range holiday property.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This chalet is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 656 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 656 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 5 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000