Holiday Chalet In Holzgau
Ski chalet with 8 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms in Holzgau, Austria
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £3,144 per week
Chalet to rent in Holzgau, Austria
This home is self catering and is in the Lech Valley Nature Park. This holiday home has modest and comfortable furnishings and has a large lounge.
Share this holiday home
Chalet overview - owner's description
This home is self catering and is in the Lech Valley Nature Park. This holiday home has modest and comfortable furnishings and has a large lounge. It is located in the village called Holzgau in the Lech Valley in Tyrol. At extra cost, up to 43 people can be accommodated in this home (10 Euro/day/person). All the guests receive a free-time card in summer, which is valid for visit to the local attractions, cableways, buses and swimming pool. You can also avail discounts in local stores with this card. The area is very quiet. There is a ski-boot drying room near the house. You can explore the beautiful nature of countless alluring hiking trails of the Lech Valley and can easily reach the ski area of Lech Valley in winter. The landlady lives in a separate apartment on the top floor. Youth groups are welcome.
This chalet was originally built in 1977 and refurbished in 2014. The agent has rated it as a three star property so it is a well-kept chalet, equipped with standard furniture. It is also good value for money. This chalet has panoramic view of mountains and is located in Holzgau, 40km from Reutte. It is set in a good location, 12km away from the skiing sport facility: there is a restaurant only 150 metres away.
The chalet has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The chalet is well equipped: it has a refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher. It also has some shared garden furniture outside.
This chalet does not have any reviews but the agent has 79 reviews for their other properties.
This chalet is:
Outside this chalet in Holzgau, AustriaThis chalet has a balcony.
Prices and availability
Updated 15 July 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 15 July 2018 - 8 February 2019: changeover day is Saturday.
Throughout 2018: £153.00 per booking, paid locally
Throughout 2018: Maximum €2.60 per person per night, paid locally
Throughout 2018: free of charge
Bed linen (including towels)
Throughout 2018: €16.00 per person per booking, paid locally
About this chalet
- Living room
- Swimming pool
- Front door
- Activity room
- Ground floor
- 1st floor
- 2nd floor
- Not available
- Agent quality rating: three stars
- Year built: 1977
- Year modernised: 2014
- Holiday home (internal area 480 m2)
- Panoramic view of mountains
- Pets allowed (up to 2)
- Houseowner lives in the house
- Non-smoking house
Show all 8 facts Show less
- Table tennis
- 1 TV
- Hi-Fi system
- Wireless internet
Show all 5 facilities Show less
This chalet has 8 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 2 double beds
- Bedroom no. 2: 1 sofabed, mattress or similar, 2 double beds
- Bedroom no. 3: 1 sofabed, mattress or similar, 2 bunk beds, 2 double beds
- Bedroom no. 4: 2 sofabed, mattress or similars, 2 double beds
- Bedroom no. 5: 2 bunk beds, 2 double beds
- Bedroom no. 6: 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 7: 6 bunk beds
- Bedroom no. 8: 4 bunk beds
Show all 8 bedrooms Show less
Please note: the bedrooms numbers are marked on the floor plan above.
- Toilet no. 1: toilet with hot and cold water
- Toilet no. 2: toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 1: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 3: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 4: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 5: shower, hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 6: bath, toilet with hot and cold water
Show all 8 bathrooms Show less
- Living room
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Electric cooker (4 hobs)
- Cooker hood
- Coffee machine
- Vacuum cleaner
Show all 9 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Central heating
- Terrace or similar
- Shared site (external area 1500 m2)
- Some shared garden furniture outside
- Parking on the site (space for 15 cars)
Show all 4 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the chalet and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: three stars. The agent rates this as a well-kept, middle of the range holiday property.
Do I need to do anything to arrange any pre-booked optional extras?
If you select any optional extras as part of your booking then you will need to confirm details with the local property manager after the booking has been fully paid. You will receive the property manager’s contact details (phone number and/or email address) after you have paid for the booking and you should contact him or her to confirm details. If you cannot get hold of the property manager then please contact the Clickstay support team for further assistance.
Please note: you do not need to contact the property manager about any compulsory extras such as final cleaning (i.e. cleaning upon departure).
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This chalet is managed by Novasol, an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 255 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 255 bookings
Response rate: 81%
Response time: within 11 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000