Apartment Rental In Hofmarkt With Shared Pool
Apartment with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and shared pool in Hofmarkt, Austria
From £553 per week
Apartment to rent in Hofmarkt, Austria
These five holiday apartments are rented (ASA932-936) in this cosy holiday home in Wagrain. The apartments are newly renovated and beautifully furnished.
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
These five holiday apartments are rented (ASA932-936) in this cosy holiday home in Wagrain. The apartments are newly renovated and beautifully furnished. The town centre with various shops can be reached in about 10 minutes from this place. The tennis courts and the Amadé Water World are only a few steps away. You can unwind and relax in the 4000 square metre garden with heated outdoor pool. For a small fee you can also use the solarium. The Wagrain bakers also supply fresh bread and pastries daily on request. The cosy lounge is at your disposal. In summer you can find numerous hiking trails, bathing facilities and attractions in Wagrain for the young as well as the grownups. Here, you can get acquainted with nature and culture of the people of the Salzburg Mountains. Lush alpine meadows, dark forests and captivating mountain villages are waiting to be discovered. Some of the highlights of Wagrain are: Water World Amade, Wagraini`s Grafenberg, Wagrain Mountain bike Park, and much more.... You are entitled to a daily free entrance to the Water World Amadé!
This beautiful apartment is made from wood and brick and was originally built in 1970 and refurbished in 2010. The agent has rated it as a four star property so it is a well-equipped apartment with above average furnishings. It is also great value for money. This apartment has use of a shared pool and panoramic view of mountains; it is also located in Hofmarkt, only 9km from St. Johann im Pongau. The nearest airport is 60km away. It is set in a convenient location, 1.5km away from a lake. There's also a restaurant only 200 metres away.
The apartment has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The apartment is well equipped: it has a refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher. It also has some garden furniture outside and some shared garden furniture outside.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A thermal bath.
- A marked trail up to 5km long.
This apartment does not have any reviews but the agent has 145 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this apartment in Hofmarkt, AustriaThis apartment has a shared pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 1 October 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 20 October - 17 November 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 18 November - 30 November 2018: changeover day is Saturday.
- 1 December - 21 December 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 22 December 2018 - 4 January 2019: changeover day is Saturday.
- 9 March - 28 June 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 29 June - 30 August 2019: changeover day is Saturday.
- 31 August - 20 December 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 21 December 2019 - 3 January 2020: changeover day is Saturday.
- 4 January - 7 February 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Free of charge
Maximum €2.00 per person per night, paid locally
Bed linen (including towels)
Free of charge
£66.00 per booking, paid locally
About this apartment
- Living room
- Swimming pool
- Front door
- Activity room
- Ground floor
- 1st floor
- 2nd floor
- Not available
- Agent quality rating: four stars
- Year built: 1970
- Year modernised: 2010
- Holiday apartment (internal area 70 m2)
- 1st floor
- Apartment constructed from wood and brick
- Panoramic view of mountains
- Pets allowed (up to 2)
- Houseowner lives in the house
- Non-smoking house
Show all 10 facts Show less
- Shared outdoor swimming pool (40 m2)
- 2 TVs
- Cable TV
- 1 DVD player
- Wireless internet
Show all 5 facilities Show less
This apartment has 2 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 1 double bed, 1 single bed
- Bedroom no. 2: 2 single beds
Please note: the bedrooms numbers are marked on the floor plan above.
- Bathroom no. 1: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Kitchen / living room
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Electric cooker
- Cooker hood
- Freezer box
- Coffee machine
Show all 8 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- District heating
- Shared site (external area 4000 m2)
- Some shared garden furniture outside
- Parking on the site (space for 2 cars)
- Pool available from July to September
- Outdoor table tennis
- Tennis court
- Marked trail up to 5km long
- Mountain bike trail up to 5km long
- Marked cycling trail up to 5km long
- Some garden furniture outside
Show all 14 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the apartment and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: four stars. The agent rates this as a well-equipped holiday property with good furniture and a higher than normal specification.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This apartment is managed by Novasol, an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 401 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 401 bookings
Response rate: 83%
Response time: within 11 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000
We are a property management company based in Copenhagen, Denmark. We offer self-catering properties throughout Europe including beautiful holiday homes near the sea, rustic country cottages in stunning surroundings, villas with private pools and many apartments close to a number of European cities.