Apartment To Rent In Hof
Apartment with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and shared pool in Hof, Austria
From £899 per week
Apartment to rent in Hof, Austria
This wellness-house with all the amenities stands in Wagrain and provides a memorable holiday.
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
This wellness-house with all the amenities stands in Wagrain and provides a memorable holiday. This house offers very upscale holiday homes (ASA039-ASA044) that are all comfortable and elegantly furnished. Each home has its own heated swimming pool for all the guests as well as a playground, lawn and a football field. There is a huge wellness area with sauna, steam bath, solarium, infrared cabin, fountains, massage table, foot pool, heated benches and a relaxation room (chargeable area-wise) in this home. Play room, trampoline, table tennis and many other features are available. Wagrain is famous for its winter sport activities. In summer, there are several hiking trails and other options such as biking, mountain biking or climbing. You can just relax and unwind in this region. Children will enjoy nature and adventure world with adventure playground in Grafenberg. An 18-hole golf course is located in Radstadt. You can book for breakfast in advance.
This beautiful apartment is made from wood and brick and was originally built in 1981 and refurbished in 2017. The agent has rated it as a four star property so it is a well-equipped apartment with above average furnishings. It is also great value for money. This apartment has use of a shared pool and panoramic view of mountains; it is also located in Hof, only 9km from St. Johann im Pongau. The nearest airport is 60km away. It is set in a convenient location, 2km away from the skiing sport facility: there is a restaurant 2km away.
The apartment has free cable internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The apartment is well equipped: it has a refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher. The property has a sauna; it also has a garden, a shared barbecue and some shared garden furniture outside.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A tennis court.
- A playground.
- An activity center.
This apartment does not have any reviews but the agent has 176 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this apartment in Hof, AustriaThis apartment is near the golf. It has a shared pool, a barbecue, a garden and a tennis court.
Prices and availability
Updated 17 January 2020
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 19 February - 26 June 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 27 June - 28 August 2020: changeover day is Saturday.
- 29 August - 18 December 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 19 December 2020 - 1 January 2021: changeover day is Saturday.
- 2 January - 29 January 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Throughout 2020: £57.00 per booking, paid locally
Bed linen (including towels)
Throughout 2020: free of charge
Throughout 2020: Maximum €2.00 per person per night, paid locally
Throughout 2020: Free of charge
About this apartment
- Agent quality rating: four stars
- Year built: 1981
- Year modernised: 2017
- Holiday apartment (internal area 64 m2)
- 2nd floor
- Apartment constructed from wood and brick
- Panoramic view of mountains
- Owner lives in same building
- Non-smoking house
Show all 10 facts Show less
- Shared outdoor swimming pool (40 m2)
- Pool open mid June - end August
- Whirlpool bath (1 persons)
- A sauna
- 1 TV
- Internet access via cable incl
Show all 6 facilities Show less
This apartment has 2 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 2 sofabed, mattress or similars, 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 2: 1 double bed
- Toilet no. 1: toilet without sink
- Toilet no. 2: toilet without sink
- Bathroom no. 1: shower, hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: shower, hot and cold water
Show all 4 bathrooms Show less
- Kitchen / living room
- Kitchenette: hot and cold water
- Electric cooker
- Cooker hood
- Freezer box (3 litres)
- Coffee machine
- Vacuum cleaner
Show all 9 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Terrace or similar
- A garden (external area 1500 m2)
- Some shared garden furniture outside
- Free parking on site (space for 2 cars)
- A shared barbecue
Show all 6 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the apartment and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: four stars. The agent rates this as a well-equipped holiday property with good furniture and a higher than normal specification.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This apartment is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 658 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 658 bookings
Response rate: 93%
Response time: within 5 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000