Au (großarl) Chalet To Rent
Chalet with 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms in Au (Großarl), Austria
From £857 per week
Chalet to rent in Au (Großarl), Austria
This lovely semi-detached house is beautifully located in Grossarl and offers a wonderful view of the surrounding mountains and the valley.
Share this holiday home
Chalet overview - owner's description
This lovely semi-detached house is beautifully located in Grossarl and offers a wonderful view of the surrounding mountains and the valley. This house built in 2006 is very comfortable and tastefully equipped. The large terrace is partly covered and offers great opportunities for cosy get-togethers. In addition, there is also a barbecue. The adjacent children’s playground is also very well-equipped. Here children of different age groups can run and play around. The rent is inclusive of garage space for two cars. The Großarltal offers plenty of leisure and sports activities that keep boredom away. A washing machine and a dryer are available for your use on chargeable basis.
This beautiful modern chalet is made from wood and brick and was recently built in 2006. The agent has rated it as a four star property so it is a well-equipped chalet with above average furnishings. It is also great value for money. This chalet has panoramic view of mountains and is located in Au (Großarl), only 12km from St. Johann im Pongau. It is set in a convenient location, 3km away from the skiing sport facility: there is a restaurant only 700 metres away.
The chalet has free wireless internet. You can also park in the garage on-site at no extra charge. The chalet is well equipped: it has a refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A tennis court.
- A playground.
- An activity center.
This chalet does not have any reviews but the agent has 147 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this chalet in Au (Großarl), AustriaThis chalet is near the golf. It has a garage and a tennis court.
Prices and availability
Updated 12 December 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 13 December 2018 - 8 February 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 5 January - 8 February 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 9 March - 28 June 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 29 June - 30 August 2019: changeover day is Saturday.
- 31 August - 20 December 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 21 December 2019 - 3 January 2020: changeover day is Saturday.
- 4 January - 7 February 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Free of charge
£50.00 per booking, paid locally
Bed linen (including towels)
Free of charge
Maximum €1.10 per person per night, paid locally
About this chalet
- Living room
- Swimming pool
- Front door
- Activity room
- Ground floor
- 1st floor
- 2nd floor
- Not available
- Agent quality rating: four stars
- Year built: 2006
- Semi-Detached (internal area 150 m2)
- Chalet constructed from wood and brick
- Panoramic view of mountains
- Pets allowed (up to 2)
- Houseowner lives in the house
Show all 7 facts Show less
- 4 TVs
- Radio and CD player
- 1 DVD player
- Wireless internet
Show all 5 facilities Show less
This chalet has 5 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 2: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 3: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 4: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 5: 1 double bed, 1 single bed
Show all 5 bedrooms Show less
Please note: the bedrooms numbers are marked on the floor plan above.
- Toilet no. 1: toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 1: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 3: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
Show all 4 bathrooms Show less
- Living room
- 2 kitchens
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Electric cooker
- Cooker hood
- Freezer box (15 litres)
- Coffee machine
- Vacuum cleaner
Show all 9 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Central heating
- Underfloor heating in the bathrooms
- Terrace or similar
- Terrace or similar
- Covered terrace
- Shared site (external area 600 m2)
Show all 5 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the chalet and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: four stars. The agent rates this as a well-equipped holiday property with good furniture and a higher than normal specification.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This chalet is managed by Novasol, an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 415 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 415 bookings
Response rate: 83%
Response time: within 10 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000
We are a property management company based in Copenhagen, Denmark. We offer self-catering properties throughout Europe including beautiful holiday homes near the sea, rustic country cottages in stunning surroundings, villas with private pools and many apartments close to a number of European cities.